Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Night Around the Fire

In the nicer weather we've been having lately, my family has been sitting around our outdoor fireplace to read. The sky was really clear the last time we did this and I practiced a little night photography. Clearly I need to work on it or learn the secrets of the trade or something, but I still think they look pretty cool.



You could see the moon through the trees, but you can't see them in the photos. I'm sure there is some technical way to do it and I'm going to work on figuring it out, but for now I still think it looks pretty neat.
You can kind of see the trees here, but it still doesn't look as cool as it actually was.
A test picture that I thought actually looked interesting.
I love the sunsets out in Fulshear lately, so beautiful.

No comments: