Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Things I Did Not Expect
There are a few things I didn't expect to experience while I was in Peru. I expected a little culture shock, to be tired, to not be as clean or as sweet smelling as usual (;-P), to maybe get sick from the food (which thankfully hasn't happened yet), and to be busy (also hasn't happened yet). But I didn't expect to get electrocuted by my shower. That was a very bizarre first experience. It's happened three times sense I've been here because I've touched the top of the shower head and the knob too close to the source. By the third time I had stopped swearing thankfully and hopefully it will not happen again.