- Spiritual - my prayer is that God will help me memorize more scripture, to pray more consistently, to be more patient, to trust God when I am afraid, and to be more humble and forgiving. (clearly there is much more than this, but it would take far too long to write it all down)
- Physical - To be more healthy. God gave me one body and I need to take care of it in a way that is honoring to Him.
- Emotional - To base my emotions on what I know to be true in scripture and of God rather than my perceptions.
- Financial - To be wise and giving with the money God has blessed me with.
- Career - To seek God's will for my future.
Friday, January 01, 2010
New Year's Prayer List
Rather than writing out a bunch of resolutions that I will be sure to break within about five minutes, I have decided to make a New Year's Prayer List. This way, it will help me develop the mindset of sanctification; working with the Holy Spirit to become the woman God wants me to be. So, here is my list thus far. I began making it last night around 2 am, so it might be incomplete.