Monday, June 06, 2011

Warning! Shameless Plug

Occasionally I use my blog for shameless plugs.  Here's one now.  I heard about Camp Gladiator from a friend and after checking out their free preview week I had to sign up.  It's a great work out for many reasons but I'd have to say the top three reasons are as follows:

  1. The trainers are certified personal trainers who do care that you are doing things right (a.k.a. proper form) and can help you out with injuries (Patrick, the Katy trainer figured out where my injury was and I feel eons better now).
  2. It's all about competition in a group setting which makes you push yourself
  3. When you sign up you can go to any location you want to.  Ex: Houston, Austin, Katy, Dallas.
  4. When you sign up because I told you about it I get a discount (what?  that's not the best reason?)
  5. There's a spouse discount
  6. We play games
There are many more reasons you should join, but these are just a few.  Hope to see you out there!

Shameless plug ended.

No comments: