Monday, September 08, 2008

Am I the Only One...?


Please tell me that I am not the only one who thinks that this looks ridiculous.  I don't know about you, but I do everything in my power to cover up my underwear.  That's what belts are for.  I know these guys are supposed to look 'cool' but I really don't get it.  The guy in white pants looks as if he's about to be in nothing but his undies and the last time I checked that was not cool.  

Now, I'm not a fashionista so maybe I missed the memo, but personally I think he looks ridiculous.  Maybe he's talented (I have no idea who he is... who either of them are) but he kind of looks like a kid wearing his big brother's clothes because he thinks they'll make him look cool.  Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks he looks ridiculous!

Maybe this is just a sign that I'm old and too conservative, but I just feel that if you're about to trip over your own pants because they are falling down, and you have the money to buy a pair that fits, then you need to rethink your wardrobe.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree with you that this seems quite an extraordinary dress code. However, just think of the effect of that person getting up in the morning and actually dressing like that - you saw the photo, you felt strongly enough to comment on it, I then read your blog by complete accident and it made me smile a lot so I had to comment, that has put us in touch... and he probably thinks that our particular dress sense is as ridiculous! The other may think what's the point of wearing underwear because no one sees it so I'm going to show everyone mine! Thanks for the smile this morning... :)Jennifer