Saturday, September 06, 2008

Please Tell Me Why...

Why won't my body let me sleep while there is noise anywhere in the near vicinity?  Just because I stupidly grew up in suburbia where it was dead silent pretty much all the time... why does that mean that I can't even sleep through loud music or loud talking while wearing ear plugs?  I'm so frustrated, especially because I get so irritated with people who stay up late (when, by the way, the sleep that you get before midnight is more valuable then the sleep you get after midnight) and keep me up in the meantime.  I'm supposed to be loving and kind and merciful and I'm wanting to storm down the stairs and take a sledge hammer to someone's stereo!  I get so frustrated with myself and I'm frustrated at them and I'm exhausted.  Friday night, not such a big deal, whatever, but Saturday when I have to get up for church or Monday night when I have to get up at 6:15 for work... so not cool.  

Ok, sorry for the ranting, I'm tired and irritated. 

No comments: