I'm teaching two grammar classes and one conversation class this month. I love this schedule because my grammar classes are in the morning and conversation's at four. I have a lot of time to plan and then be by myself a little in the evenings while the other girls are teaching. I also use that time to work out and skype!
Next month I'm teaching the next level of these classes (so I'll have the same students, yay!) and then I'll have test duty! (yikes!!!)
I am going to start trying to go to grupo de jovenes (youth group for those of you who are not as Spanish savvy as I am ;-)) and hopefully build relationships there and improve on my Spanish!
For those of you who are praying for me, I have a little list:
- That I would seek God's will and glory here in everything I do, including grading papers.
- That I would be able to build relationships with my students and witness to them and or disciple them
- That my Spanish would improve so that I can build more easily said relationships
- That I would thank God daily for all he has done and is doing for me
- That I would seek His direction and not mine
- And most importantly that His kingdom would advance here, not mine.
Thanks for all your prayers and support!