Thursday, October 02, 2008

New Discovery

So you know how you're probably supposed to get about eight hours of sleep a night?  Well, I'm discovering a few things that are very interesting.  Not only do I need at least eight hours of sleep a night, but I need to go to bed at 10 PM and wake up at 6 AM.  It is seriously the best thing every as ridiculously early as that may sound to some of my college buddies.  A friend told me that her doctor recommended this to her at one time but it just wasn't possible for her, I'm discovering that it's true, at least for me.  I have so much more energy then I did before and am way less grumpy.  Even on the weekends when I get eight hours but go to be at Midnight I don't feel this good.  So give it a try sometime if you actually have the time, it's pretty amazing.

2 comments:

Brian Franklin said...

I totally agree. Unfortunately, with my crazy schedule right now, I tend to have more like an 11-5:15 sleeping time...not good. But, it will only be for another 5-6 weeks.

I sure hope you're enjoying Peru and the Lord's work there! Are you going to make it to Cuzco and/or Machu Picchu? Seriously, I can't recommend either highly enough. If you've got the ability, make the trip. You won't regret it.

celiselott said...

Ugh, I know. college can be rough! 5-6 weeks! That's awesome! How's the move coming? Heard y'all had some snags =( I'll be praying!

I haven't been to either yet, but I will definitely plan to go! We're going to Juarez I think at the end of the month then I think Mancora (sp???) but we'll definitely have to plan a Machu Picchu and Cuzco trip! Thanks for the advice!