Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Mancora Pictures Part 1

Ok, so as most of you know, I lost the downloader thing for my camera last year and have therefore been stealing pictures from friends or my Dad off of facebook.  So, thanks to Patty and Gillian, here are pictures from our amazing vacation in Mancora.

Me, first day in Mancora.  Very tired and a little sunburnt.  We chilled out at a resort that we did not belong to, but never got kicked out.  It was kind of nice.  Later that evening, I would fall asleep on my blanket in the sand.  If only life could always be like that.  

Enjoying a drink called an "almond joy".  This was actually our last day, Sunday, and this was an amazing drink!  It had ice cream in it, how can you go wrong?
It definitely brings joy...
Julie about to try cocoanut juice... milk?  She did not enjoy it at all.

Coming in from the beach with Heather.  The water was a little cold, but much, much warmer than it is in Huanchaco!  


No comments: