Thursday, January 27, 2011

Skies from Fulshear

This morning, 7:45... or so.



So, this is supposed to be for Friday, but the pictures were too pretty to wait. I need to go get a memory card for the camera a got for christmas, so for the moment I'm using my camera (hence the not so good quality) but phone camera pictures will have to do for now. What struck me so today as I was driving was the beautiful scene spread before me. I was overwhelmed by God's artistry, by the fact that He not only orders the universe to work as magnificently as it does, but that He makes it breathtaking, beautiful.
This evening around 6PM
"For since the creation of the world god's invisible qualities - His eternal power and divine nature - have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse." Romans 1:20

No comments: