- If this is where God wants me, that I would find a job for August
- That God would use me when I do find that job
- That I would be able to continue my work at Cornerstone church
- Who was your favorite teacher in school and why?
- (For the mother's out there) What would you expect/appreciate from the teacher of your children?
In College I LOVED my British History professor, who also had mercy on me amidst a bad stomach bug (I tend to get those a lot for some reason... ) that occurred right before our first exam, and knew soo much about his subject to make it often sound like a soap opera. All of these teachers and professors made their subjects come alive, had good control of their classes, and had mercy when they knew particular students were in desperate need of it. I want to be like that as a teacher, but more than that I want to be a lamp on a stand, to parents, students, teachers, and staff. Pray for me! And pray for all our teachers! They need it!