Wednesday, June 27, 2012

In Other News...

I got accepted into RTS Houston! 

I've spent years praying about this decision.  Wondering if it was, in fact, a wise move.  Finally, I decided to take the leap and apply.  My prayer going in was "God, barring your wise and welcome intervention, I'm going to act in faith in Your good sovereignty."  I've had to pray a lot about motivation, I've had to pray for energy and determination, I've had to pray for His help, and for His peace. 

Honestly, I didn't think I was going to get in. 

Then, today around 3:30 I go to look in my inbox and bam, there it was!  It's not going to be easy, but I think it's going to teach me a lot and hopefully make me a better worker for His kingdom.  Please keep me in your prayers and thank you for that which you've already given!

1 comment:

AS said...

That's AWESOME!