Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Christmas Comes Early in Peru




So because Peruvians do not celebrate Thanksgiving (obviously) the super early Christmas celebrating comes even earlier than it does in the states.  Though I know many people in Texas who will put up lights the day after Thanksgiving, our cleaning lady and secretary are already putting up a Christmas tree.  No joke.  But that's alright with me.  Christmas is my favorite time of year, family getting together, friends reuniting, giving presents, good food, and most importantly celebrating the birth of Christ.  So here are a few pictures to enjoy though it is a bit early:


1 comment:

marigirl said...

same here!! it's kind of nice because the first time I was away from home for Thanksgiving I was sad, but if it's already Christmas season it's jolly! :)