Friday, March 13, 2009

French Toast!

This morning I made french toast with Basic 6 class.  We had planned to make pancakes but after a disaster I had trying to make them last Tuesday I decided french toast instead.  Things went well and everyone loved them.  My students were a little camera shy.

Our table includes, French toast, bananas, and grapes.  No syrup, couldn't find any.

It took a lot of doing to get them together for a group picture.  Meita, the girl right beside me, was the only one who was willing to take any pictures.  She also did a really good job of helping with the French toast.



Brady and Pricilla decided to get in on the French toast action.  The cups they are holding contain the most amazing fresh squeezed orange juice you will every drink, and it only costs a sole.
The almost finished pile of French toast, held up by the beautiful Johanna who works at Starbucks.  Yes, Trujillo has a Starbucks.... Still not sure how I feel about that.

The girls.  Like I said, Meita was the only one who would voluntarily let me take a picture.



No comments: