Tuesday, March 31, 2009

This Week

This week SALI is closed.  We have a little break to recup. before heading back into teaching etc., which is nice because SALI needed a week to get the new coffee shop set up.  That's right, SALI is opening a coffee shop.  We'll see how that goes.  I'm working it in the mornings in April along with two classes.  My last month... crazy.  I'm hoping for a good month where I can connect with my students and maybe hang outside of class a little.  Of course if I just end up hanging out with my Jr. High girls then I'll be happy.

Back to this week.  I've already been boogie boarding once and aside from an altercation with some mean surf guys who made us pay for a board that we didn't break, it was a lot of fun.  I got cold so ended up on the beach after an hour, but it was really nice just to relax in the sun.  

Today I just bummed around, reading The Count of Monte Cristo and playing a little guitar.  Hopefully, I'll finish that book sometime this year.  It's pretty long.

Friday I plan on going to the beach again with my girls to boogie board.  

Very short update complete.  More detailed one to come.

No comments: