Monday, March 02, 2009

This Month

Goals and plans for March 2009:

Though making plans don't always work out as often times my plans don't match with God's I want to set out a list of things I would like to do.

  • Be patient and loving towards my students
  • Build relationship with my students
  • Find a conversation partner
  • Finish reading How to Read the Bible for All It's Worth
  • Make an outline for our 1 Timothy bible study (and become a better bible study leader)
  • Hang out with Mollie, Phoebe, and Brueck individually
  • Successfully have a sleep over with the aforementioned girls
  • Start hanging out with the Arevalo girls and to not be discouraged by our language barrier
  • Read a chapter of Count of Monte Cristo everyday
  • Practice my guitar every day
  • Complain less
  • Write a page in my novel everyday
  • And the last selfish one: go to the spa and get a massage... some parts of Peru are less third world than others...
These are also things y'all can be praying for, like the patience thing, becoming a better bible study leader, etc.  Lord willing my plans and goals will line up with His, but if not, I pray that I will be joyful with His changes.

No comments: