Thursday, May 07, 2009

Home!

So good to be home.  As nice as having showers that stay warm the whole time you are in them, and as much as I love having carpet that I greatly missed, and as amazing as being able to drive is, the best part of being home is family and friends.  Seriously.  I have missed them so much and I am so glad to be with them again.  I've gotten to hang with them a lot and look forward to (hopefully) working near them in the future.  I'm also thankful that my computer is fixed.  For those of you who do not know, the spine was cracked and I was afraid that the whole thing was going to snap in half.  Thankfully, the Apple store was able to fix it.  

Up and coming: Hannah's bachelorette party tonight, rehearsal dinner tomorrow night, wedding Saturday, and then Sunday I'll be teaching Sunday School at Christ EPC.  Please continue to keep me in your prayers.  They are always much appreciated.

No comments: