Saturday, May 02, 2009

Leavin' on a jet plane...

A quick update: I am in the Lima airport.  The countdown: six hours and 57 minutes until my plane takes off for the U.S.  Prayer requests: safe travels and no lost bags!  Also, no swine flu.  Haha!  There are so many people wearing masks in the airport that it's a little creepy.  But I regress.  Looking forward to seeing everyone again.
Me and Gregory sitting in Starbucks.  Yes, I am 23 and I have a bear I take with me on planes.  They are excellent pillows in a pinch.
  

2 comments:

Brian Franklin said...

Are we going to get to see you at WPC anytime soon?!

Lima airport has a Starbucks now?! Cool.

Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently talking about the ubiquitousness of technology in our daily lives. Reading this post makes me think back to that debate we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as technology further innovates, the possibility of transferring our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I daydream about every once in a while.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.insanejournal.com/397.html]nintendo dsi r4i[/url] DS NetBlog)