Sunday, May 03, 2009

Two-thirds done...

Another quick update.  God is so good.  I made it to Ft. Lauderdale without event and the airline didn't even lose my luggage!  This trip is already way better than the one last year.  Now I just have one more plane to go, a drive home, maybe a quick shower and then I can take a nap.  I'm sure that somewhere in there I will be hugging parents and all that jazz, but right now all I can think of is sleep!  Of course the flight wasn't so bad as I ended up in the back with three seats to myself!  I stretched out and the only thing that would have made it more perfect was if I'd had a blanket - my feet were so cold!  Spirit airlines did not provide a blanket, but I was so happy to have those three seats!

Looking forward to getting home!  No pictures, I look like I've been sitting in an airport for fourteen hours and have just flown five hours overnight to the U.S.  Not pretty at all.

No comments: